How We Use Graphene Glow
Graphene Oxide – Spray Edition
We took our Graphene Oxide formulations and were able to decrease the activity of our formula. This provides the end user with a lightweight easy-to-use formula perfect for novices and professionals alike to enjoy.
Don’t be fooled by its less active formula, you’ll receive all the benefits of Graphene without the complexity of installing a traditional coating.
These benefits include, reduced water-spotting, higher resistance to staining, improved water contact angle, amazing hydrophobic properties, deep gloss and an incredibly slick surface.
Caring for Graphene Glow is simple. Since, the base is ceramic you can use SiO2 products. Bubblebath makes the perfect soap to care for your coating with still. Also using Graphene Refresh whenever you wash your car or boat while drying will help preserve and maintain your graphene coating.
You can also reapply Graphene Glow as often as you’d like to keep a good coat on your car or boat.
By following these measures you will enjoy months of the best protection money can buy for your car or boat.
Graphene vs. Ceramic
- Coating for land & sea
- Multi-surface uses – safe on virtually any surface, paint, gelcoat, glass, plastics, metals, and upholstery.
- Reduced water-spotting and resistance to staining
- Improved depth of gloss
- Increased contact angle (meaning water slides off better)
- Even easier application and leveling
- More flexible than traditional ceramic coatings
- 4-6 months of protection on boats up to 1 year on cars
- Coating used primarily on marine surfaces
- Works great on a variety of surfaces
- High gloss
- Easy application
- Great UV protection
- Barrier against oxidation
- Amazing hydrophobic properties
- 4-6 months of protection on boats, up to 1 year on cars
- As with any coating, fully correct the gelcoat or paint to rid it of any oxidation and defects and bring it as close to 100% as possible.
- Use an IPA solution to wipe down the entire car or boat to remove any oils, waxes and residues left behind, this is to ensure a proper bond of the coating to the surface.
- Shake bottle
- Apply several sprays to the applicator pad or microfiber towel. Start with a 3’x3’ section, work rhe coating in a cross hatch pattern.
- Wait 1-2 minutes and wipe product completely away with a clean microfiber towel.
- If any high spots are left, apply a drop or two to the applicator pad to reactivate the coating and level.
- Allow 4hrs for coating to cure free from water.
- Enjoy your car or boat!
How Many Coats Should I Apply?
We always recommend applying two coats. This ensures even coverage and especially on porous surfaces you have built up enough thickness to obtain optimal results.
Anything over 3 coats is redundant and will not have any additional benefits.
How Big Of A Section Do I Apply It To?
We recommend applying to one section at a time. This ensures even coverage and minimizes the risk of leaving high spots. Also be sure to spray on a towel or applicator pad to ensure control of application.
What Surfaces Can I Apply Graphene Glow To?
You can apply Graphene Glow to virtually any surface. It works great on gelcoat, paint, windows, metals, plastics, wheels, tonneau covers, seadeck, and even ragtops.
What Happens If I Leave A High Spot?
Have no fear. If you discover a high spot within 20 minutes of applying Solar Graphene, simply go over the spot again with a drop or two of graphene on your applicator to reactivate the coating. This will allow you to level it and eliminate the high spot.
What is The Cure Time?
The beauty behind Graphene Glow is its cure time. It cures in 4 hours as opposed to 24 hours.